This page will be updated once the Institute starts to include:
- Ideas and options for group projects and post-Institute follow-on activities
- Samples of ideas and options from 2010 and 2011
One great example is our 2010 Fellow, Rokhan Safir from Pakistan, organized a three-day Youth Leadership Institute with two other exchange program participants. The Institute was held March 2011 for 30 Pakistani youth. Watch this video to hear more about it and their exchange program experience.
Other examples are:
- Organizing a neighborhood recycling program
- Giving interactive presentations to peers at school
- Starting a peer mediation program at your school
- Fundraising for a worthy cause in your community or internationally
- Writing an article that gets published in your newspaper or online
- Starting a blog about global issues and how youth can get involved
Please check back often!